Long Arm Quilting

Monday, August 13, 2012

Yet another Texas Flag quilt

 Hey there! I just finished the quilting on another Texas flag quilt. I wanted to try a couple different things with this one. I wanted to give a nod to the wonderful Texas wildflowers so I worked some whimsy vines and a long feather along the bottom.

 There is still plenty of wind, heat and pebbles, but the vines and feathers gives the whole thing a bit more softness.

 I think I am pretty happy with it. I may put this one in my etsy.com shop...or I may keep it for a sample. I will make up my mind after I bind it.

I do like the back of a quilt. Pretty pretty texture. It will be so awesome after it is washed.

3 comments:

  1. I love your Texas flag quilts! Would you mind providing the dimensions/directions for the BIG Texas flag quilt?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read each one. I will either respond via email or here in the comments. xo - Tia