Sunday, February 26, 2017

Grocery Bag Tutorial


We made another video tutorial! This one is for making simple grocery bags. I hope you like it! I have a bit of a cold so it slowed me down a little. I have been meaning to make myself some bags for the grocery store for ages now as the old ones I have are slowly tattering away. 

Materials:

1/2 yard of Home Dec or Canvas fabric
2 yards of heavy cotton twill tape for the straps
and 
regular sewing supplies (sewing machine, thread, ruler. rotary cutter, scissors and pins)



So let me know what you think and let me know what you would like to see in the future.

Cheers!
Tia

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tutorial Tia! I'm ready to start some bags, but first need to source the twill tape. Could you post a link to source? Thanks. (Loved the lone star piecing tutorial also)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read each one. I will either respond via email or here in the comments. xo - Tia