Long Arm Quilting

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Texas Flag quilt #8 for Carla

 Good Morning! I am on my way to mail a couple things. Among them is this Texas flag quilt for Carla. I really love quilting these flag quilts.


I think this is the 8th one I have made. I wish I would have started numbering them right from the start, but I didn't know how many I would end up making. There are several that are unaccounted for in San Angelo...But I think I have made 8 in this size.


These really are so fun to quilt....it is almost hypnotic. I am only snapped out of it when the kids come downstairs and inquire as to what is for dinner. Thank goodness I have them otherwise I would quilt right on through meals.


This is another little quilt I am working on from time to time. I am planning 4 different boarders. And I am needle turning the appliqué, so it is a good project to work on when I am at doctor or dentist appointments...or riding in the car.  No big rush on this one...it is just something fun to work on.

I hope you are having a great day!

And I hope you get a chance to get out and vote! I voted last week. Apparently I am still a Texan, so I mailed my ballot in.

Tia

1 comment:

  1. Tia i love your work in progress! 4 borders! yahoo! and i love the quilt on the ladder behind your texas flag quilt! so much fun!!
    voted this morning ... had to drag two 4 year olds with me...little knit wits!! they drove all the elderly voters NUTS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read each one. I will either respond via email or here in the comments. xo - Tia