Long Arm Quilting

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Jennifer's (TFEQ) quilt


Hey there! Happy Sunday Morning! I have finally finished quilting and trimming up this magnificent quilt by Jenny. Its name is TFEQ (Totally F****** Epic Quilt). A bit racy for a quilt name, but it does have the very best fabric ever in it. 100 glorious courthouse step blocks. I bet you can play eye spy with it and pick out the Suzuko Koseki fabric and lovely bits of Denyse schmidt and independent fabric from various spoonflower designers. All the text fabric is just wonderful.

I know if you have been using instagram or twitter you have been suffering with tons of pictures of this quilt...I just love it so and I am so delighted with how it has turned out. Each quilt seems to take on a life of their own when they are here in my studio and this quilt and I have had such a great time together.

I used 2 layers of batting - one wool and one cotton. Both Quilters Dream. So the fluff factor and texture is off the chart. OK, so lets just look at pictures. 

My New Gammill arrives tomorrow! I will need some more quilts to quilt...so if you have a top or 2 (or more) that needs quilting shoot me an email!

tiacurtisquilts@gmail.com








I had to give this little pin up girl some more flames.



Have a great day and happy quilting!

xo,
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read each one. I will either respond via email or here in the comments. xo - Tia