Long Arm Quilting

Friday, May 17, 2013

Bunch of quilts.....


OK, this post is going to be a bunch of pictures with brief descriptions...each quilt deserves its own post, but I just can't find the time at the moment. I have teacher gifts to make! The above quilts are Quilts of Valor.




I love the quilting on this one! Everyone knows that Baptist fans are my favorite Statler Stitcher quilting design, but these Baptist clamshells are a darn close second! Don't they look like Sashiko Waves? I love the timeless simplicity. I paired the clamshells with a simple cable boarder.



This one is quilted with Eagles and Stars.  Some young MP is going to LOVE this quilt.


I quilted this quilt with a very traditional Baptist fan...same thing for the last quilt in this post. LOVE a Baptist fan!                      




This quilt is going to be auctioned for the Parkville Animal Shelter. It is very dog themed, so I had a blast picking from my thousands of quilt designs something very canine! Scotty dogs around the boarder, paws over the dog portraits and an edge to edge inside with bones and paws.



This one I love so much! It is a Swoon quilt made by Paula in my KCMQG.She wanted Baptist fans. I LOVE the texture the fans give this quilt!



And I made a Leather purse for a lady. She saw the bag I have been carrying lately and wanted me to make on for her. I love how it turned out....I kinda want to keep it myself, but I have a ton of bags, don't need another!

Have a great weekend!

xo,
Tia

4 comments:

  1. I love the picture showing the baptist fans and cables... as you said, the beauty of simplicity. Those Statler Stitchers are amazing. I'm piecing a strippy pieced with flying geese and dancing squares which I'm going to have my friend put a pattern on it called mosaic (I think). Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes simplicity is best....but I sure love to quilt the heck out of a quilt too....just depends if the time is right or not.

      Delete
  2. I am totally in love with your baptist fans - the Swoon quilt that you picture is AMAZING with your quilting art!!!! Now I know that I MUST have you quilt something for me. Soon. For sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be more than happy to quilt for you! Send me whatever you want!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I read each one. I will either respond via email or here in the comments. xo - Tia