Long Arm Quilting

Monday, August 19, 2013

Free Piecing Class at Show Me Quilting!




Hey there! Now that these guys are back at school, guess what I am doing?? I am going to be teaching! Hot Dog! I will be teaching the joys of free piecing at Show Me Quilting in Raytown, MO. I will be teaching a workshop on free piecing on October 19, 2013 from 0900 to 1700. SO we will be packing some great stuff into a Saturday. Here is the class description...


Free Piecing Workshop with Tia Curtis

Are you ready to set your artist free with liberated piecing? If you are, then join Tia Curtis for a Free Piecing workshop. She will instruct how to make 8 different traditional blocks in a liberated, pattern free method and she will show various ways to combine the blocks to incorporate modern and whimsical boarders. We will end the class with a fun twist on applique. You will leave the class with an imagination filled with possibilities and at least 8 finished quilt blocks, the start to some borders as well as an applique block to work on at your leisure.  All the pieces can go together to make a wall hanging or you can add to it to make a larger quilt.












Free piecing is my absolute favorite way to make quilts. I do hope you will join me! Visit Beth's Facebook page to sign up for the workshop!

You can email me of make comments below if you have any questions.

Cheers!
Tia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read each one. I will either respond via email or here in the comments. xo - Tia