Long Arm Quilting

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Some Quilts of Valor


So many of you know that I quilt for Quilts of Valor from time to time. We have 140 MPs getting ready to come home from Afghanistan in the next couple months and our QOV team is getting together enough quilts for all of them. Recently I have quilted quite a few, but I have been pushing them through so fast that I haven't gotten pictures of them. I thought these turned out really well so I wanted to share them.


This one I quilted with these awesome Federal Eagles. I spent almost 4 hours searching for them on the Internet. They are a Kim Diamond pantograph.




Next up is this really great quilt. I used a dense Baptist Fan on this quilt. I am pretty wild for this panto right now and I want to use it on everything. I love how modern it looks.



The wonderfully talented Raylene Mason made these lovely quilts. I love quilting her work because all there seams are pressed perfectly and they are always perfectly square!

Have a great day!
Tia Curtis


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read each one. I will either respond via email or here in the comments. xo - Tia