Long Arm Quilting

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Improv Piecing Workshop Tomorrow (12 Nov 2014)


Hey there! Tomorrow I will be teaching an Improv piecing workshop at 3 Ladies Quilt Shop in Leavenworth, KS. If you are ready to set yourself free with improv piecing but aren't quite sure where to start, this is the class for you. I will teach 8 of the most popular Improv quilt blocks and 3 fabulous borders.







This will be a great class full of fun and inspiration. Improv is my favorite method of quilt making. It was my springboard to truly LOVING quilt making. This method truly made quilt making therapeutic and thrilling for me. I hope to share my passion about this style with you. I think there are still some openings in the class here in Leavenworth. I am also willing to travel if you have a shop or guild that would like to have a day of really fantastic block making.

Cheers!
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read each one. I will either respond via email or here in the comments. xo - Tia