Long Arm Quilting

Monday, February 9, 2015

Cotton+Steel Bundles in the Shop


I have been having the best time putting bundles together for my Shop. If you know me at all you know how wild I am for Cotton+Steel and their AWESOME fabric. There are so many prints that finding happy combinations are intimidating for some. Heck I know they have been for me. The shades and tones are very unique, and it has been a bit tricky to find stuff that works well without being Chaos. I especially love the combination of substrates. I like to mix the linen blend, the lawn and the double gauze. It makes the coolest quilt!







Anyway, I have been making some pretty simple quilt designs with these sets and will soon have them finished. If you want a bundle or two please find them in my SHOP. If they are gone it is easy to cut more, just send me an email or message.

xo,
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read each one. I will either respond via email or here in the comments. xo - Tia