Long Arm Quilting

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Hi There!

Hi There! My friend recently took a couple head shots for me. I absolutely LOVE how they turned out. I was told at a teaching gig recently that I don't look anything like my publicity photo. I assume that I am clearly more stunning in real life (just kidding, I know what I look like). My daughter took my other pictures right after going to the salon. I do love a blow out and I feel so fancy with straight hair...but in real life my hair is kinda curly. I never take any time with it. I guess I should look in pictures like I do in real life. Nicole did a great job with these pictures and she made me look skinny too. So now when you see me roaming around in the wild you will recognize me, come say hi.



6 comments:

  1. So glad you are posting again on your blog! I love your turquoise colored walls. Did you move? I thought your quilting space was in the basement?
    Can't wait to see more pictures of quilts that you have quilted. I've missed ya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Turquoise walls are up in the sun room. I do still have a machine and most of my studio down in the basment. All that lovely sunlight is great for custom work!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous photo's my fav is the one of you with the quilts and tape measure around your neck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tia, I was flipping through the latest Quiltmania issue and saw your picture and story. I had to buy that issue. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tia is an amazing quilt longarm artist and has been using her longarm artistry skills for us since 2014. Did I say she is AMAZING. So, so incredibly gifted. I adore her. She is such a treasure and I am beyond thrilled to have found her. I love, love, love, my Tia. She makes my quilts just look fabulous. She truly is a quilt artist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sharon! I do love quilting for you. You always make my job so easy!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I read each one. I will either respond via email or here in the comments. xo - Tia