Long Arm Quilting

Thursday, January 29, 2015

I am Selling Cotton+Steel in my shop


I am super excited to finally announce that I am selling Cotton+Steel fabric in my shop. I had big big big plans for this fabric and my future...but time has passed and my life has charged ahead at full steam, so I have decided to just sell yardage and bundles in my shop. I was going to rock the world with my fabulous patterns and kits, but maybe that will happen later this year. As of now, you can find some lovely Cotton+Steel fabric RIGHT HERE


I will be adding more bundles soon. As of now there are 2 left in the shop.


I love it all stacked up on the tables


This bug print is my favorite from the new Cotton+Steel. It is Flight Natural in Multi. I think it will make the best quilt back EVER!!!



So SO pretty! I can't wait to play with it myself!

Happy Quilting!
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read each one. I will either respond via email or here in the comments. xo - Tia