Long Arm Quilting

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Quilt of Valor


Hey there! I hope you are all having a great holiday. We sure are. My parents came to visit and so did my sister. We have really ben having a blast...but with so much fun not mush quiting goes on. It makes me sad, but I am so full of ideas that after they return home and I do a good house cleaning I will be burning the midnight oil in the quilting studio. Lady June (my gammill) has been calling me...she is so lonely.

Anyway, lets chat about this quilt. It is the 4th or 5th Quilt of Valor I have quilted. Sadly I don't know who pieced it, but I picked up from Nickki at the KCMQG. I was going to quit it up really quick with a simple all over design, but I just couldn't do it! What is wrong with me?



I quilted more masculine vines and feathers on this quilt...or at least I think they are somewhat masculine.


The individual blocks are quilted different.




And here is a gratuitous back shot. It is all finished and ready to give back to Nikki.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read each one. I will either respond via email or here in the comments. xo - Tia