Long Arm Quilting

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Another Peek in the Quilt Lair


I know I am not the best blogger around. I used to be better, but if I am not blogging that just means I am working away down in my studio, or The Quilt Lair as I like to call it.

I am quilting this pretty Double Irish Chain for Pam. It is quilting up like a charm!


And then over on the other side of the studio I am getting to work with this awesome fabric! I am making some samples for the very wonderful and inspiring Carrie Bloomston to take to quilt Market. This is her new collection "Paint" similar in color to her first collection "Collage". I am pretty crazy for it and I just can't decide which print I like the best.

You can see the things I made last year for Quilt Market out of Carrie's Collage fabric HERE. So fun!




I finished this Hero Bag. It needs its own blog post.


All these quilts are finished and need to been cataloged. One is my moms quilt, 2 are Quilts of Valor and the 4th is just waiting on the go ahead to mail out.


And my two little boys had birthdays last week. They are now 9 and 11. I can't believe it. When did they get so big? That young lady at the end of the table is my 12 year old instructing the party goers  how to decorate their cupcakes.

So much goodness has been going on around here. Ok, now back to business!

Quilt Quilt Quilt!!!!!

xo,
Tia Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read each one. I will either respond via email or here in the comments. xo - Tia