Long Arm Quilting

Thursday, March 20, 2014


Here is some of the quilting I have been doing for quilt market. You may recognize Carrie Bloomston's (Such Design) next fabric collection. It is named Paint. I love it and Carrie is pretty much the sweetest human being I have ever met. I finished these 3 pieces pretty quickly. I didn't bathe for 3 days, I haven't made dinner in I don't even know how long (thank goodness my husband likes to cook) and I also have barely been sleeping. I am so happy this lot is out the door and on its way to Carrie. I have so much more I want to make with her fabric! it is so wonderful! I will show better pictures later.

1 comment:

  1. Love this fabric line.
    Can't wait to see more.
    sewgentle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read each one. I will either respond via email or here in the comments. xo - Tia