Long Arm Quilting

Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Swoon Quilt is Quilted

 I finished the quilting for this quilt yesterday. For some reason it seemed to take ages to quilt. It is large, but I have quilted larger much faster. I had many many thread breaks with it, but I think it was because my points were not super flat. I will keep that in mind for next time. But I don't think there will be a next time for me and making a Swoon quilt. I just really don't like to follow patterns.

 I am quite please with how the quilting turned out. I love the echoing swirl I used for the background and I could hardly wait to quilt another quilt with the same design. In fact, I only waited until I could load up my next quilt!


 This is the back, but not the best picture. I may put up another shot after I bind it.

I already have one side of the binding in place. My Bernina 820 is home again. Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read each one. I will either respond via email or here in the comments. xo - Tia