Long Arm Quilting

Sunday, March 18, 2012

A quilt for Wool -n-cotton

 Hey there! How are you doing? I hope you are all good and enjoying fine spring weather. I just finished this quilt and thought I would pop it up on the blog. It is for my Local Quilt Shop (Wool-n-cotton). I will be teaching several classes there over the next couple months, so they wanted some samples of my long arm quilts. The classes I will be teaching are machine quilting on your domestic machine since that is where my roots are planted.

Denyse gave this vivid top to me and said to do whatever I wanted. I decided to make it kinda like a quilting sampler. The simple block pattern really made for a great stage for some modern quilting.








Needless to say I had an absolute blast quilting this top. I used my quilters dream cotton batting and silver So Fine thread

2 comments:

  1. I love the seeing all the quilting on the back of this. What fun it must have been to try out all those pretty designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool and impressive as all get-out! I am glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read each one. I will either respond via email or here in the comments. xo - Tia