Long Arm Quilting

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

KCMQG Block of Every Month #6 The Improv Spike Border

Hey there folks!

Here is the sixth portion of the #KCMQGBOEOM. Improv Spike borders are awesome! They are really great looking and are quick and easy to make. I made a video, so the instructions are there. I have all the other videos on my Youtube channel and there are also links to them on my website. 


You can see how my version of the quilt is coming along. I am trying to figure out the last part that will be available next year. Between you and me I really just want to get one to the best part...the Quilting!!!!!!



Here is the video. I bet you will be able to see it better on Youtube, but I can't figure out how to make it bigger here. Oh well.


The Improv Spike can just be used as individual blocks too. 


Yay Improv Spikes!!!

xo!
Tia

2 comments:

  1. Tia that was awesome and I loved the embedded video! The quilt is fab, love the scale and masterful colour work. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tia that was awesome and I loved the embedded video! The quilt is fab, love the scale and masterful colour work. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read each one. I will either respond via email or here in the comments. xo - Tia