Long Arm Quilting

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

11) my 11th quilt

 This is probably the most used quilt in our house. It rides around in the van and gets involved in all sorts of adventures. It looks pretty complicated, doesn't it?

 Well, it isn't. It is a "cheater quilt". Denyse Schmidt' collection Country Fair had a print named Patchwork Promenade. So I just quilted it up!

 Country fair was printed on a more heavy weight cotton, so this is a very durable quilt. Sometimes I throw it on the ground and use it as a rug. Wild, huh?

The back is a tea dyed muslin. I quilted it with my swirly meandering. This one also has really thick cotton batting from Quilters Dream. It is the Deluxe loft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read each one. I will either respond via email or here in the comments. xo - Tia