Long Arm Quilting

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Seven Seas Quilt for Cloud 9 Fabric

 Hey there! Here is a quilt I finished not too long ago. It is for Michelle of Cloud 9 Fabric. Her mom ( Arlette Engel) made the top, her very first quilt top, pretty good isn't it?.


 The fabric collection is Seven Seas by Michele Brummer Everett. I think it is so very adorable. The colors are fantastic. That blue and aqua are so pretty.

My favorite print was the one that Michelle and her mom used for the back. Narwhals are pretty great any day and when they are combined with flying fish they are ace. I quilted it simply with just waves. I used my Bernina to quilt this one since it was already pin basted. This simple wave design went pretty quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read each one. I will either respond via email or here in the comments. xo - Tia