Long Arm Quilting

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Cyber Monday sale!!!!

Good Morning!!! 

I am having a Cyber Monday sale on everything in my shops! 10% off EVERYTHING in both my etsy shop AND my website shop. I loaded up a bunch of face studies, fabric, quilts and aprons. Everything is on sale.

use code 

CYBERMONDAY

at checkout. 

Until Tuesday. Sale ends Tuesday.

I know you will be bombarded with sale emails and offers. I feel like I have been carpet bombed for months about Christmas shopping. I don't want to be a bother I promise, but I have some pretty great stuff that you can make great things with or that you will be happy to give as a gift (or keep for yourself). I have not done a sale before, so this is new to me. Im trying to figure it all out! Yay.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read each one. I will either respond via email or here in the comments. xo - Tia