Long Arm Quilting

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Marjorie Horton on Simply Quilts

Hi there! Many of you know of my infatuation with Welsh quilts and Welsh quilting. Marjorie Horton told me about a series she did with Alex Anderson on Simply quilts. I have hunted and hunted for it and I finally found one of them. I guess I was using the wrong search words.

Here Marjorie is talking about some of her Welsh quilts.


I know there is also a segment about her actually hand quilting which I really want to find. Now that my Freedom Quilt is finished, I find myself with not much to do with my hands while I watch Downton Abby.

I will let you know when I find it!

Happy quilting folks,
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read each one. I will either respond via email or here in the comments. xo - Tia