Long Arm Quilting

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

10) My 10th quilt - Heather Ross House Top

 All 3 of my kiddos have a Heather Ross fabric quilt. This is actually the second one I made. The first one was all in these awesome pinks with all her little girl prints. It was for my daughter. I could not find the quilt while I was taking all these pictures, but you can see it here. Anyway, for this one I choose a bunch of the more male prints and made a big Housetop pattern. It came together so fast! I saw this quilt in a magazine somewhere...It may have been Blueprint. Back when that was an awesome magazine.

 So, this is another quilt for Ethan. I quilted it with a pretty variegated blue cotton thread.

 It is quilted with my swirly meandering I love so much. Kinda my signature.


 This is another quilt with a great back. It is a yard and a half of the beach print with stripes on the top and the bottom.
Don't those people look like they are having a great time at the beach?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read each one. I will either respond via email or here in the comments. xo - Tia